September is Gynaecological Cancer Awareness Month (go to your smear tests ladies!) and they've dedicated this month's box to the Eve Appeal; who are a charity that raise awareness of and fund research for the 5 types of gynaecological cancer (womb, ovarian, cervical, vulval and vaginal) so it's important work folks.
Inside this month's box:
- Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pencil in Black - RRP £12. If you're looking for a really black, black eyeliner then this is it. I've never used a pencil eyeliner that packs as much pigment as this and it stays put! No smudging or smearing, it doesn't gather in the inner corner, it's waterproof, paraben & preservative fre and I love it!
- skinChemists Rose Quartz Lip Plump - RRP £24.90. This is a plumping lip balm and when you first swipe some on you do get that tell-tale tingling but nothing uncomfortable. It gives a lovely shine and does help to relief dry lips. I didn't notice much of a plumping effect but my lips don't really need that anyway.
- Percy & Reed Radiance Revealing Invisible Dry Shampoo - RRP £12.50 for 150ml. The good news is this really is invisible so don't worry, no matter what your hair colour this won't leave any grey streaks. But unless you washed your hair yesterday this isn't really heavy duty enough to use as a real dry shampoo for me personally. If you just want to tidy things up great, if you're roots are holding any real amount of oil or if you've just finished in the gym, it's not going to the do job. It does add a nice boost of volume though and smells nice.
- BeautyPro Nourishing Collagen Sheet Mask with Olive Extract - RRP £4.95 for one mask. This felt so nice on my skin and definitely left my skin looking healthier straight after using. It was the perfect way to unwind at the end of the day.
- Anatomicals No Old Bags Allowed Revitalising Eye Gel - RRP £4.79 for 15ml. I'm a big fan of Anatomicals and this is a really simply eye gel that actually worked for me. A quick pat under the eyes in the morning and I definitely look like I got an hour more sleep than I actually did. It absorbs quickly and makeup layers off the top fine.
- Drink Me Chai Free From Chai Latte - RRP £2.50 for 250g. No sugar or dairy makes this chai latte really stand out and with it being 99% caffeine free I was happy to give it a try. I'm not dairy free so I mixed mine in with hot milk and it was a spicy way to start a grey, chilly day! I'm definitely going to explore the rest of the range.
- Seed and Bean Cornish Seat Salt & Lime chocolate fullsize - RRP £1.20 for 25g. I loved this, give me more!! This is so so so yummy. Organic? Yep. Fairtrade? Yep. This was so good. I'm going to buy more as soon as I've written this (seedandbean.co.uk)
Overall, this was a great box from Pink Parcel and I loved that they partnered with the Eve Appeal to draw attention to a really important issue.. and seriously, go to your smear tests and see your doctor if you have any concerns!
If you also subscribe to Pink Parcel, I'd love to know your thoughts so drop me a comment below! And if you have a different subscription box you think I should try, tell me that as well!
Stay safe, x