The February theme is called "Let Love Grow", which is a really nice message, and sees Birchbox partner with Not On The High Street for this month's box.
Let's take a look....
Let's take a look....
- LOC Liquid Shimmer Shadow in Moonlight - RRP £8 [Full Size]. This is a lovely liquid eye shadow that glides on and stays put all day, while looking fabulous. It's water-based so light and comfortable to wear, and easy to remove at the end of the day. Once dry it doesn't crease or smudge and I really loved the way it looked both straight out of the tube and blended out for a subtle glow.
- Anatomicals Shower Gel - Pick Me Up Body Cleanse - RRP £4 [Full Size]. I'm not a fan of the scent of this shower gel, which is unusual because I normally love Anatomicals. It cleanses well with a nice lather and rinses off without leaving a residue behind, just soft skin! I have used other Anatomicals body washes before that I like the smell of, so I think I'll stick with them in the future.
- Coco & Eve Like A Virgin Super Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Masque - RRP £9 [Full Size]. I've actually seen this advertised on Instagram before so I was happy to give it a try. It left my hair soft, shiny and really easy to detangle, and was easy to rinse out. I haven't noticed any damage repair but it does keep my hair smooth until the next wash so I'll keep using it and definitely consider repurchasing in the future.
- Luxie 205 Tapered Blending Dreamcatcher brush - RRP £11 [Full Size]. I only have a handful of makeup brushes and have no real need or desire for more so this isn't something I would actually buy for myself as it's just a pretty standard blending brush. I like that it's vegan, cruelty-free and hypoallergenic but the bristles are a little flimsy for my personal preferences.
- Sebamed Clear Face Anti-Pimple Gel - RRP £4.39 [Full Size]. I haven't had any real breakouts to try this out on yet, but it did clear up a tiny spot pretty quickly without any stinging or dryness (thanks to its pH of 5.5 - the same as your skin) so I have high hopes for when it has an actual challenge to face.
Overall, I was really happy with this month's box, everything included was full sized and although I wouldn't choose the scent of the body wash for myself or the brush I can get some use out of all the items.
Also included in the box were 3 gorgeous postcards which I love and have already started using and a 15% off code for Not On The High Street that I look forward to making the most of.
The February 2019 Birchbox gets a thumbs up from me!
I pay for my Birchbox subscription myself and all thoughts, opinions & images are my own.