Another month means another subscription box and April is my second month of Pink Parcel, which not only makes sure you have everything you need for that month's period but also gives you a few treats to try out too. So without any more waffling, here's what was included in my Pink Parcel and what I thought!
1. Greenfrog Botanic Bodywash - RRP £8.95 for 300ml. This body wash contains moisturising aloe vera, calming geranium and cooling peppermint oil to really pamper your skin in a natural way. I love the basic premise of this product; it's organic, vegan & cruelty free and it doesn't contain any additives, parabens, SLS, ALS or palm oil (that's a big one for me). It's environmentally friendly, sustainable and biodegradable. But the product itself just isn't that special to be honest. It doesn't lather or clean any better than any other bodywash and the scent doesn't last very long on the skin either. I like how natural and eco it is, but when it runs out I'll see what I can find elsewhere that just performs slightly better.
BODYWASH UPDATE: the more I use this the more I like it. I’m now used to less lather & I kind of prefer it now? It also seems to dry out my skin less than my usual bodywash (which is apparently meant for dry skin) so I’m going to ignore the slightly higher price and buy myself a bigger bottle!
2. Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris Purse Spray - RRP £16 for 8ml. I'm not one for purse sprays really, I just don't feel the need to top up my fragrance while I'm out but I really like the scent of this. It's supposed to have notes of ruby-red grapefruit, nashi pear, orange blossom and gardenia, but it's nowhere near as flowery or fruity as I was expecting, it's actually much deeper and darker if that makes sense.
3. BeautyPro Eye Therapy Under Eye Mask - RRP £4.95 for a pack of 3. These masks are rich in marine collagen, green tea, aloe vera and Vitamins A & E so they should help relieve puffiness and dark circles. I tried these out after a night with almost no sleep so my eyes definitely needed all the help they needed. These smelled very soothing and felt instantly refreshing on the skin. After leaving on for 20 minutes they definitely made my eyes look and feel less tired and puffy. My dark circles are a permanent feature so I didn't expect them to make any difference there, but I will definitely be looking at buying these again because my eyes felt so much better.
4. T Plus MultiTea Lemon and Peach Tea - RRP £3.69 for a box of 15. The March box had a rose tea, this month it's lemon and peach. This is now living in a drawer in my kitchen waiting for a guinea pig to try it, because I don't like lemon or peach and my tea is dark, strong and sweet. Not for me.
5. Jelly Pong Pong Lip Scrub - RRP £15 for 10ml. I love a lip scrub because my lips are permanently dry and chapped, so I was looking forward to trying this out. I really fell in love with the lipstick from Jelly Pong Pong in last month's box and this lip scrub also worked well. It contains coffee, coconut, sugar, jojoba and rosehip oil, and smells (and tastes, but don't eat it) amazing. The sugar is really finely milled so it works really well and is perfect lipstick preparation! Would I buy it again? Yeah, I probably would.
6. The Beauty Crop Wing Woman Liquid Eyeliner (full size) - RRP £13 for 1.5g. I'm always looking for new liquid eyeliners because I go through them so quickly. This has an incredibly precise tip so you can get very thin lines or thicken it out with ease. It went out very easily and really was smudge-proof throughout the day. At £13 it's about £10 more expensive than my usual eyeliner, so I probably won't buy it again but I do love it!
- Some people received The Beauty Crop Fabulous Flocking Lashes Mascara instead, also fullsize -
7. Cocoba Orange Milk Chocolate. This was delicious, I love orange chocolate and this was some of the best I've ever had.. 2 squares are not enough! Looking on the Cocoba website, they have a huge range of different chocolate treats and I'll probably be buying something from them soon!
Overall, I was really impressed with this month's Pink Parcel. I purchased 2 of the products from last months already, and I'll probably buy a couple from this box as well. The only downside is the tea but I'm sure someone loves them!
Stay safe, x
* I purchase my subscription to Pink Parcel myself, and all thoughts, opinions and photos are my own *