- Calvin Klein Eternity Eau De Parfum - RRP £35 for 30ml. I liked this perfume, it was long-lasting and hit the perfect amount of floral notes without being overly flowery. When I next buy perfume I'll definitely consider it.
- Chella Eyebrow Cream - Tantalizing Taupe - FULL SIZE - RRP £20. I like the format of this, with a brush at one end and the cream at the other, it was easy to use and blended out to a natural finish quickly. I don't really use brow products so this is nice to have but not something I'd actually buy for myself. The colour match was good for me though.
- Emma Hardie Midas Touch Revitalising Cream - RRP £44 for 50ml. Because this is a thicker cream I used it before bed as a night cream, and it does hydrate well. It feels really luxurious on the skin and didn't take too long to absorb. I did find that it blocked a couple of my pores though (nothing major but still there) so I'll probably use this to treat specific areas rather than all over my face. It's also more expensive than I really think it warrants so it's not something I'd repurchase.
- Generation Clay Ultraviolet Brightening Clay Mask - RRP £28.50 for 60g. This was the product you got to choose for March and I went for some ultraviolet brightening. It applies easily, dries quickly and is easy to wash off. My skin felt clean and firm, without being tight or dry, and it did look a bit brighter. I've used it a couple of times and I'm impressed with it so I would buy it again.
- BOD Glitter Body Scrub - Brown Sugar & Honey Petite - RRP £4.49 for 50ml. This is just a straight no for me. I can't stand glitter. I like that it's vegan, but glitter down the drain can't be great for the environment, and it drove me insane to have it on my skin. It wasn't even that effective as a scrub, so it's a no.
- The Beauty Crop "You Go Girl” Bronzer Compact - Sardinia Sand - FULL SIZE - RRP £8 for 3g. Bronzer isn't really my thing to be honest, but this seems decent. It blended out well and was a nice shade for my skintone. I like that the formula has green tea in it as a skincare boost but it's not something I'd choose for myself simply because I wouldn't use it.
Overall, there were a couple of misses for me this month, and only really one product (the mask) that I was excited for. Hopefully next month will be better.
If you got this month's Birchbox, let me know your thoughts in the comments!