July has the theme of adventure and I really liked the pink marble-like design.
Here's what was in my box and what I thought:
- Manna Kadar Long-Wear Powder (shade choice: Trifecta) - Full size - RRP £15. This was the product with a shade choice this month I chose the browner of the two as the other option (Paradise) was a little red for me. This is a multi-purpose powder that can be used on both cheeks and eyes and it's a really nice powder that blends out beautifully. It's a bit dark for me to use as contour but is nice on the eyes.
- Browcote Waterproof Brow Gel - Full size - RRP £6.99. A simple clear gel on a mascara-like brush to keep your brows in place throughout the day. I don't have any issues with my brows so this isn't a product I would normally use but I tried it out and it was easy to apply, didn't make my brows feel any different and just kept them tidy. If you want to keep brow products in place then this is a good option for you, or if like me you do nothing to your brows it can be a nice final step anyway.
- What's in it for me..? Shower Scrub - RRP £7. This was a new brand for me so I was looking forward to trying it out. It's microbead free so that gets it an instant thumbs up. I found it had a lovely floral scent with orange and jasmine and it cleansed nicely and left my skin feeling soft and clean but not "scrubbed" which was nice.
- Merci Handy Hand Cream - Cherie Cherry - Full Size - RRP £4.90. This is a nice handcream that gives a good hit of hydration without leaving your skin feeling greasy as it absorbs pretty quickly. I loved the scent and it's found a place in my gym bag.
- Balance Me Congested Skin Serum - RRP £16. I'd actually used this product before so it wasn't a new one for me. It's a nice serum that works to target spots and unblock pores... it's not quite as effective as my favourite Effaclar Duo+ but it does make a difference.
Overall, I was really happy with the July Birchbox. Every product was a hit and I'll use them all up even if I won't necessarily repurchase them straight away.
I'm already looking forward to August!
If you also get Birchbox, I'd love to know what you think of this month's box in the comments.
Stay safe, x